Friday, 20 November 2015

The way it is going, I am going to start to have your selfies as screensavers. I am enchanted to the point where my heart is in a perpertual jaundiced state. It is joyous sickness with me and thoughts of you queen of my mothership.

I perambulate parabolically delicously with diabolical tantalizing treats, your smile in my memory kills me dead devilishly. I relish wishing your gentleness was a reality i could touch and feel like how my heart reaches out to you and yours; I got the feels for you- I feel you.

You floor me, flower.  Your power shines through the way you call my name, in the way you manage to creep into my conversations. I drown in happiness. my soul spirit blossoms at your bosom blossom, spiritual juice. Deduce it, it all seduces me. It is cold when you are not around.

No comments:

Post a Comment